Course: Basic Life Support & the safe use of an AED
Course Duration: ½ day
Basic Life Support and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training course is for frontline and clinical staff that require the knowledge and practical skills to be able to deal with emergency situations that may occur in their healthcare workplace.
- Be able to understand your role and responsibility when responding to emergency situations that may occur in the workplace.
- Be able to assess the scene of an incident.
- Be able to provide first aid to an unconscious casualty that Is breathing.
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty that is not breathing – and commence Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to an Adult, Child and Infant.
- Be able to understand the safe use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty that is choking.
Staff will receive an accredited certificate in Basic Life Support and the safe use of an AED Level 2
£350 +No VAT for up to 12 staff members to attend a training session.