Course: COSHH Awareness Level 2
Course Duration: ½ day
This training course is based on the compliance requirements placed on organisations by the Health & Safety at Work (Etc.) Act of 1974; the COSHH Regulations; and requirements placed on employers by industry standards.
- Understand legal obligations regarding chemicals and substances
- State consequences of poor chemicals and substances controls
- Understand how the body can become contaminated
- Understand the principles of safe use of chemicals and substances
- Work safely with chemicals and substances within their working environment
- Have discussed COSHH measures in place at the workplace.
Staff will receive an accredited certificate in COSHH Awareness Level 2
£350 +No VAT for up to 12 staff members to attend a training session.
Pay by Direct Debit and Spread the cost over 3 x Monthly Payments including 10% discount costing £105 per month.