Course: Epilepsy Awareness Level 2
Course Duration: ½ day
The National Institute for Health & Care Excellence (NICE) Guidelines on epilepsy state that the annual estimated cost of established epilepsies was £2 billion (direct and indirect costs).
NICE Guidelines are used as one of our reference points along with other guidance from specialist authorities on the care of those with an epilepsy condition when delivering this course.
- Understand what epilepsy is and its prevalence in the UK
- Know the cause of epilepsy, the symptoms and how it is diagnosed
- Know what a seizure is and the main types
- Understand how to epilepsy is treated
- Have an awareness of the common epilepsy drugs and their side effects
- Understand the importance of people with an epilepsy condition staying safe
- Implement epilepsy awareness measures in the workplace.
Staff will receive an accredited certificate in Epilepsy Awareness Level 2
£350 +No VAT for up to 12 staff members to attend a training session.
Pay by Direct Debit and Spread the cost over 3 x Monthly Payments including 10% discount costing £105 per month.