Course: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Course Duration: ½ day
This training course is based on the compliance requirements placed on the organisation by Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Legislation. This includes the Equality Act 2010 was introduced to give a systematic approach to the complicated and numerous Acts and Regulations, which formed the basis of anti-discrimination law in Great Britain. This was, primarily, the Equal Pay Act 1970, the Sex Discrimination Act 1975, the Race Relations Act 1976, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and three major statutory instruments protecting discrimination in employment on grounds of religion or belief, sexual orientation and age. The legislation has the same goals as the four major EU Equal Treatment Directives, whose provisions it mirrors and implements. Also included in this resource is the Human Rights Act 1998.
- Describe what is meant by equality, diversity & inclusion at work
- Describe key anti-discrimination legislation
- Describe the impact of discrimination on individuals and the community
- Describe your legal rights and responsibilities
- Describe the benefits a diverse workforce can bring to healthcare organisations.
Staff will receive an accredited certificate in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
£350 +No VAT for up to 12 staff members to attend a training session.
Pay by Direct Debit and Spread the cost over 3 x Monthly Payments including 10% discount costing £105 per month.