Course: Fire Safety and Fire Marshal
Course Duration: ½ day
This Level 2 course is based on the compliance requirements placed on the organisation by the Health & Safety at Work (Etc.) Act of 1974; Fire Safety Act; the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and requirements placed on healthcare employers by industry standards.
- List their obligations and that of their employer with regard to fire safety
- Describe actions to be taken in the event of a fire occurring at work
- Identify the correct fire extinguisher for use on a range of different fires
- Describe how fires occur and spread
- Describe how they can reduce the risk of fire occurring
- Understand how they may reduce the threat of fire in their home
- Understand the duties that are undertaken by the fire marshal
Staff will receive an accredited certificate in Fire Safety and Fire Marshal Level 2
£350 +No VAT for up to 12 staff members to attend a training session.