Course: Food Hygiene Level 2
Course Duration: ½ day
This training course is based on the compliance requirements placed on the organisation by the Food Safety Act of 1990; a variety of food safety / hygiene regulations including those introduced in 2006; and the Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
- Describe the legal requirement regarding food hygiene and safety
- Explain the results of poor food hygiene practices at work and at home
- Recognise the causes of food poisoning
- Recognise food poisoning symptoms
- Understand the importance of good personal hygiene
- Understand the importance of correct food handling and preparation at work.
- Implement food hygiene measures in the workplace.
Staff will receive an accredited certificate in Food Hygiene Level 2
£350 +No VAT for up to 12 staff members to attend a training session.
Pay by Direct Debit and Spread the cost over 3 x Monthly Payments including 10% discount costing £105 per month.