Course: GDPR Awareness Level 2
Course Duration: ½ day
This training course is based on the compliance requirements placed on the organisation by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
- Explain the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Describe what organisations should have done to comply with GDPR
- Explain the role of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) in the GDPR
- Explain how the GDPR affects the private individual and their data protection rights.
- Implementing GDPR in the workplace.
Staff will receive an accredited certificate in GDPR Awareness Level 2
£350 +No VAT for up to 12 staff members to attend a training session.
Pay by Direct Debit and Spread the cost over 3 x Monthly Payments including 10% discount costing £105 per month.