Course: Health & Safety Awareness Level 2
Course Duration: ½ day
This training course is based on the compliance requirements placed on organisations by the Health & Safety at Work (Etc.) Act of 1974 and a variety of health & safety legislation, and requirements placed on employers by industry standards.
- State the legal obligations of yourself and your employer regarding health and safety at work
- Recognise a range of hazards in your working environment
- Recognise a range of harms that could be caused by hazards in your working environment
- Explain the importance of following hazard controls that have been put in place.
- Have discussed implemented health & safety measures in place at the workplace.
Staff will receive an accredited certificate in Health & Safety Awareness Level 2
£350 +No VAT for up to 12 staff members to attend a training session.
Pay by Direct Debit and Spread the cost over 3 x Monthly Payments including 10% discount costing £105 per month.