Course: Mental Capacity Act & DoLS
Course Duration: ½ day
This Level 2 course is based on the compliance requirements placed on organisations by the by the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards introduced in 2009. The requirements also placed on the organisation by the above requirements and CQC Inspection Standards.
- List the features of the Mental Capacity Act
- Describe the groups that will be affected by the legislation
- Explain what is meant by the term ‘best interests’
- Explain the role of Lasting Power of Attorneys
- Describe the function of the Court of Protection
- Explain the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
- Describe MCA & DoLS measures implemented at your workplace.
Staff will receive an accredited certificate in Mental Capacity Act and DoLS Level 2
£325 +No VAT for up to 12 staff members to attend a training session.