Course: Mental Health Awareness Level 2
Course Duration: ½ day
This course is based on the compliance requirements placed on the organisation by the Health & Safety at Work (Etc.) Act of 1974, Equality Act 2010; Mental Capacity Act 2005 and associated code of practice; Mental Health Act 2007 and Code of Practice; Human Rights Act; Data Protection Act 2018 together with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR); and requirements placed on healthcare employers by the Care Act and CQC Standards.
- Understand how common mental health problems are in the UK
- Understand the different mental health problems
- Understand the principle of parity of esteem in relation to mental health
- Know where to find additional information and support for people who have mental health problems
- Understand how health and social care staff can improve their interaction with people who have mental health problems.
Staff will receive an accredited certificate in Mental Health Awareness
£350 +No VAT for up to 12 staff members to attend a training session.