Accredited Inhouse Training Costs start from £350 +No VAT for up to 12 staff members to attend a training session.
Course: Moving People Safely including Objects ‘Aligned to the CSTF’
Course Duration: ½ day
Moving People Safely Level 2 CPD provides learners with an extensive Moving & Handling skill set so that they can identify how to safely move people, objects and safely use equipment. On completing this course learners will have the knowledge, understanding and skills required to be able to safely Move and Handle People & Objects in their healthcare workplace.
- Define the term Manual Handling
- Understand employers and employees’ responsibilities, legal obligations and local policies & procedures.
- Identify the importance of carrying out a Risk Assessment and reduce the risk of injury prior to undertaking manual handling tasks.
- Understand the principles of good back care and the consequences of poor manual handling practice.
- Be aware of the types of equipment, and testing requirements for lifting equipment associated with moving people safely.
- Understand the principles of safer moving and handling and be able to demonstrate moving people safely techniques (Practical Session)
Staff will receive an accredited certificate in Moving People Safely Level 2
£350 +No VAT for up to 12 staff members to attend a training session.