Course: Person Centre Care Level 2
Course Duration: ½ day
This training course is based on the compliance requirements placed on organisations by the Health & Safety at Work (Etc.) Act of 1974, Equality Act 2010; Mental Capacity Act 2005 and associated code of practice; Mental Health Act 2007 and Code of Practice; Human Medicines Regulations; Autism Act; Human Rights Act, Care Act and requirements placed on healthcare employers by the Care Certificate. Framework and requirements placed on healthcare employers by other industry standards.
- Understand the legislation and standards governing person centred care
- Explain the meaning and importance of person-centred care
- Explain the importance of privacy and dignity
- Describe how to promote choice and independence
- Explain how to improve care delivered to ensure person centred care
- Implement Person Centre Care (including Privacy & Dignity) measures in the workplace.
Staff will receive an accredited certificate in Person Centred Care Level 2.
£350 +No VAT for up to 12 staff members to attend a training session.
Pay by Direct Debit and Spread the cost over 3 x Monthly Payments including 10% discount costing £105 per month.