Course: Prevention of Falls
Course Duration: ½ day
This training course is based on the compliance requirements placed on the organisation by the Health & Safety at Work (Etc.) Act of 1974; Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations; The Assessment & Management of Falls in Older People produced by NICE June 2013; and requirements placed on employers by industry standards.
- Define what is meant by falls in the workplace
- Explain the costs associated with falls in the workplace
- Describe key legislation relating to fall in the workplace
- Demonstrate hazard analysis and risk assessment in relation to falls
- List methods of falls management and prevention.
Staff will receive an accredited certificate in Prevention of Falls
£350 +No VAT for up to 12 staff members to attend a training session.
Pay by Direct Debit and Spread the cost over 3 x Monthly Payments including 10% discount costing £105 per month.