Find out more...
• Learners to be aged 18 or over.
• No Formal Qualifications or Experience Required
• This scheme is suitable for new and existing individuals or staff.
• Staff that requires an update.
• Individuals wanting to work in the Care Sector.
eLearning Accredited Courses: (14 Courses)
• Your Healthcare Career
• Health and Safety
• Dignity & Respect
• Mental Capacity Act & DoLS
• Person-Centered Care Level 2
• Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
• Diet and Fluids
• End of Life
• Oral Care for Adults
• Preventing Radicalisation
• Safeguarding Adults
• Safeguarding Children
• Effective Communication
• Handling Information
Classroom Accredited Courses: (9 Courses)
• Adult, Child, and Infant Basic Life Support & the safe use of an AED Level 2
• Moving and Handling of People and Objects Level 2
• Fire Safety
• Mental Health Awareness Level 2
• Dementia Awareness
• Learning Disability Awareness
• Autism Awareness Level 2
• Food Hygiene Level 2
• Infection Control Level 2
All courses are individually accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group or HTN Gold Standard Compliance. The Passion4Training Induction 2 Care Scheme is internally awarded by Passion4Training.
The course is assessed through group work, discussions, exercises and knowledge tests and the practical demonstration for Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling of People and Objects. Learners must successfully pass all assessments to be awarded the accredited certifications.
For the eLearning courses learners will be expected to complete the interactive content and the required knowledge tests at the end of the courses and achieve 75% and above to receive their certificates instantly. Unlimited attempts are provided for all Knowledge Tests.
Learners will receive accredited individual certificates for all completed courses. The Passion4Training Induction 2 Care Scheme certificate is internally awarded by Passion4Training, and Learners will receive the certificate of achievement for fully completing all courses in the Scheme.